As students and teachers alike walk within the campus of the Academy, those who gaze upon the skies of early summer may be able to see a curious black spot in the midst of the clouds.Image by DjRoguefire.
Debris fall from this mysterious hole. It’s mostly dust, dirt and other particles incapable of harm, however, some may be lucky (or unlucky) enough to find something else...
The magistra picks up an unknown object that found its way to the Academy grounds.Image by NaitomeIya.
What is it?
It’s… something important. Where did you find it?
Oh, it just fell from the black thing in the sky…
The students might have their hands on more of these. We have to notify them as quickly as possible.
Those who cast Perception spell see the hole as threatening black shadows…Image by DjRoguefire.
The hole in the sky… It’s an Abyss Rift! But this Rift looks more stable than other Rifts I’ve seen...
Do you find any valuable information on the relics the void expels to this land?
Tien! ...Sofya appears to know something about them. I’ll go speak to her.
The Search for RelicsImage by NaitomeIya.
Apparently, mysterious relics
are falling from the equally mysterious opening in the sky
commissions the students to search for and collect any relics from the Rift and turn them to the Academy staff for processing.Sofya
however highly discourages students from actively participating in the search, and if any are discovered, students must not interact with them but instead notify her or one of her phantoms
.Image by alucinarae.
can be found in hidden spots and corners within the campus grounds. It is possible to pass by them along the hallways of the school building. You could find yourself being confronted by one too, telling you to "Please... give... that." Yuki
gruffly reminds everyone that the dot of haze is technically an Abyss Rift
and therefore caution
must be exercised when coming in contact with anything that comes out of it.
Participating will earn your character EC
. In order to join, you must do any
of the following:
Participation to this event has no deadline yet.
- Draw your character finding a relic and/or telling about/bringing it to any of the Teachers or one of Sofya's phantoms.
- Draw your character seeing the hazy hole on the sky.
- Draw your character responding to the situation in general.
There will be updates regarding this in the future.
- Nobody can keep the relics for themselves. Sofya’s phantoms will take them away.
- The phantoms appear somewhat smoke-like and are intangible. They don't seem to respond to most anything that have nothing to do with their assigned task.
- The opening absorbs any spells cast into it.
- Right now, the opening is too small for anyone to fit through it.
Previous Chapter: [link]